About the JPF Board of Directors
JPF Board of Directors elections are held every September for our nine member Board. A Director serves a two-year term. Each September, half of the Board seats are up for election each year.
In even numbered years the following Board seats are up for re-election:
- Two (2) at-large Board seats
In odd numbered years the following Board seats are up for re-election:
- Three (3) at-large Board seats
For those interested in applying, we have a form to submit your application below. Please review the eligibility requirements for running for a Board seat. The current Board of Directors has the right to refuse candidacy to anyone not meeting these requirements, per our Bylaws.
- Be a Regular Member in good standing (dues paid).
- Previous or current service on a JPF working committee.
- Support the JPF mission and vision.
- Be able and willing to attend Board meetings on the first Thursday of each month and general meetings on the third Thursday of each month.
- Be able and willing to serve on a JPF working committee, including in a leadership capacity.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your application below.